Friday, May 8, 2009

WELCOME TO MOMS NEW JOURNEY!!!!!
I am still working on getting the site up and running. But, I am hopeful to have some good things for you all soon. My blog will be about my journey to becoming a more frugal wife and mom of four. I was inspired by a good friend of mine who started doing small things for her family that really REALLY added up. Its amazing how much you can save with just a little research. It gets easier along the way. So I hope to help as many moms and dads to be able to spend more time with their little ones by saving in many little and some big ways along the way. Any comments or tricks that have worked for you are always welcome. Please tell your friends about my blog and come back often. It will be a learning process for me !!! Hope to meet many of you and give you good ideas and get some good ideas from you all.
Rebekah AKA Moms New Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment