Friday, May 22, 2009

I've been out of commision!

I have been sick for almost a year now. I've been to just about every type of doctor you can think of and many er visits and hospital stays. I've had so many test done they all seem to be running together in my head ;(. But, u finally got a diagnosis. LYME DISEASE with a co- infection Chronic Babesia. I never thought someone could be so happy to get a diagnosis like that. I was so happy to find out what it was. I started treatment last week. I have been really really sick the last few days. But, that's a good thing. It's called a herx and it means the meds ate working. I am getting my strength back and will post more about LYME soon. Also I have some goodies tobpoat about.
I'll be posting SOON
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MY POSTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment