Friday, July 10, 2009

It's Been a While....

I have been pretty sick here lately. But, on a good note, I am starting to have more good days than bad days. So, I will post a more informative post of LYME later. But, I just wanted to let everyone that I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease on May 2009. I started getting sick in September of 2008. So, needless to say it has been a very long hard road. But, thankfully I have a GREAT family and HUSBAND. Everyone has been there when I needed them most. My husband has been my Rock through this all. It was pretty scary not knowing what was wrong with me for so long and going to doctor after doctor to get nowhere, get "oh its just a bad virus that has to run it's course, or it must be in my head. I'm not sure how I kept on. Well it was my family and my kids that helped me make it through. I knew something was wrong with me and I wasn't going to stop until I found out. I, as well as my entire family was so excited when I got the call saying I tested positive for LYME Disease. I never thought I would be so excited to have something that is so horrible. My family all would say, Oh I am so excited that you have it, but I wish you didn't , but I'm glad we know what it is. So I will post more on Lyme Disease and my awesome doctor I found only two hours away from me. Please check out my new eCrater store at momsnewjourney.ecrater.com. I am selling new and used educational resources. I taught for 8 years and will not be able to teach for a long time, or so my doctor says. Therefore, I have plenty of great teacher resources to help experienced teachers add to there collection and new teachers start theirs.
*Check back for more updates on my journey with Lyme and recovery and how my family is having to change many things and learn to be more frugal. Hopefully I can help some people along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment